Covid-19 Information and FAQ
At Rama Gaming House, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our customers and community. We take pride in the fact that we will be reopening for the final stages amidst the COVID-19 crisis with exceptional precautions and safety measures.
While we were all compelled to stay at home, our team members at Rama Gaming House, have been preparing for your return. We have been diligently working for the past four months to secure a safe and fun place for you. With the assistance of the local and federal government, we have restructured our facilities and prepared our staff to accommodate you with Social Distancing guidelines and protective measures while accessing our games. We want to ensure that you have a quality, safe, and fun gaming experience here at our house.
Here are some of the key changes you will get to experience at Rama Gaming House:
- We will be following local by-laws to mandate wearing of face masks at our facility upon reopening. This may change according to local government regulations. Regardless of this, all our team members will always be required to wear face masks for your health and well-being.
- Our team has removed the majority of suspended ceilings in both locations and improved our indoor air ventilation systems and filters to ensure our patrons are getting cleaner, improved air quality and at the same time, a more pleasant environment.
- We have removed the majority of existing carpeting and replaced it with hard flooring to enable us to clean our environment better each and every day.
- Customers can park really close to our front door and walk right in. We have also installed door sensors so customers do not have to make any contact with doors, and we have also ensured that our entrance and exits are totally separate from each other.
- Initially, we would not be starting our with our Bingo sessions. We will announce at a later date when Bingo will resume.
Rama Gaming House is a step ahead of the competition, with our enhanced safety program that ensures our sanitation and cleaning practices exceed Federal and Provincial standards.
While we as a community try to transition into new reopening stages, our core mission is that we maintain and follow these guidelines to ensure that we all remain safe and healthy. Rama Gaming House will be ready to go above and beyond, to make sure we provide you with a fun, safe and clean gaming environment.
With your support and dedication, we know we will strive to become the best gaming community for all our patrons. We would like to thank all of our customers, staff and community members for being with us through this journey, and working towards a safe and renewed future.
As the situation is constantly changing and evolving, we will make sure to keep you updated with any changes.